The Angel Fire Rotary Club will hold its Annual Oktober Fall Harvest Festival, a day-long celebration, Saturday (Oct. 15) with live music, food, farmers’ market, and pumpkins celebrating our connection with food, agriculture, and the community.
Event proceeds will be distributed to area “First Responders,” including police, firefighters, emergency medical services, public works, search and rescue and US Forest Service smokejumpers.
This year’s events include:
- Golf tournament 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Angel Fire Resort (two-person teams, $100 per person). Call the Pro Shop at 575-377-4488 to register
- Fall Festival, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., $5 children 4-12, $10 for ages 13-20, $15 for adults
- Musical entertainment
- Beer & Food Tents
- Farmer’s Market
- Hatch Chiles
- Pumpkin Patch
- Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Pumpkin Pie Contest
- Touch-a-truck with various local first responders
- Games for all ages
- Kids Zone featuring climbing wall, bounce house and face painting.
- Smokejumper Film & Exhibit
See more here.
Sponsored by Angel Fire Resort, the Village of Angel Fire and Premier Distributors.