Amateurs and pros are invited to the final race in the Fire 5 Downhill Race Series Saturday and Sunday (Oct. 13 and 14) at Angel Fire Resort with a chance at 20,000 in cash and prizes.
The new Lil’ Shredders category (12 and under) will have their own race course unique from the main race course and will race on Sunday.
Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in all categories. Riders must be present to be eligible for awards. No awards will be mailed.
Bike Park Lift Tickets will be available at half price for all racers on both Saturday and Sunday of race weekend. The special price lift tickets (available for race registrants only) can be purchased in the Bike Shop only. Competitors 21 and over will receive two beer tickets per race to enjoy during the awards ceremony.
Register Online here. Online Registration (closes Friday at noon) is $50 for Pros, $30 for Amateurs, $20 for Lil’ Shredders.
Same-Day Registration (in the Bike Shop) is $60 for Pros, $40 for Amateurs, $20 for Lil’ Shredders.
- Pro Women
- Pro Men
- Open Women
- Open Men
- Masters Men (35 & Over)
- Junior Women (13-15)
- Junior Men (13-15)
- Lil’ Shredders Girls (12 & Under)
- Lil’ Shredders Boys (12 & Under)
Saturday (Oct. 13)
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m. | Onsite Registration in Bike Shop (All Categories)
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Lil’ Shredders Practice Course Open*
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Main Practice Course Open*
Sunday (Oct. 14)
- 7-8:30 a.m. | Onsite Registration in Bike Shop
- 9-10 a.m. | Practice Course Open*
- 9:30 a.m. | Start List Posted
- 10 a.m. | Races Begin
- 3 p.m. | Awards Ceremony with 2 Free Beer Tickets for Each Racer
Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in all categories and 4th and 5th will be recognized on the podium.
- Male Pro | $500, $250, $125
- Female Pro | $500, $250, $125
Amateur prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for all categories averaging $2,500 in retail prizes per race. Angel Fire Bike Park has the right to change the cash payout or combine classes if there are not 5 in a category. The top 3 in every category class will make the podium.